Teagan Started playing soccer and had his first game Saturday. He was so cute! They are the "Purple People Eaters."
It was so hot Saturday!
Teagan does AWESOME when he is just playing uncompetitively. He can pass, dribble, do fabulous throw ins and he appears and claims that he has a lot of fun during practice. They practice right before the games which means that he was totally exhausted and bored by the time the game came around.
This video is during the practice.
I'd be lying if I didn't say watching the game was a little painful. Teagan was tired and is just so darn sweet he didn't want to steal the ball, so he ended up watching a lot. lol We were really good about staying positive and cheering him on anyway. My favorite was on the way home when Zac said, "looked like you were having fun, but we have some things we can work on, like being more aggressive."
I've been looking forward to putting my kids in soccer since I was a teenager watching little 4 year olds play, it's just so cute to watch the mob run around the field. I'll be curious to see if Teagan wants to play again next year.

3 comments:
Irresistible! Such a fun cherub you have (well, both kids are such cherubs). Thanks for sharing!
My little Zac is the same way. We've nicknamed him "the backup" because he's always a few steps behind the kid with the ball. Once in a great while he'll get a kick in. He's not aggressive at all :) Teagan looks really cute in his soccer uniform!
How cute! It takes a while for them to catch on though, I'm impressed he's doing throw ins! They don't do that on Kate's soccer team!
Post a Comment