We are in love with this tiny little lady. She is so good natured and sweet! She was 6 months on Sept 11th, I didn't even think about her half birthday being 9-11 until the day of.
She loves to see what's going on around her so anytime I lay her down she flips over to her tummy to keep an eye on us. She's started scooting backwards and in a circle, I'm worried that full on mobility isn't too far around the corner. She also has started sitting up which is really fun. she face plants on occasion and prefers her belly still, but I'm loving this new phase! She is just sweet.
This is her look when she really wants something, she was diving for my camera in this one. :) I love the look of intensity!
Yesterday I looked in her mouth to see if any teeth were coming and I noticed that one has already popped through. I was shocked because with Teagan there was a lot more fussiness around the time he'd get a new tooth and she's been as pleasant as a peach. I seriously have no idea how I got so lucky to have such an easy going, mellow tempered little girl. I'm blessed!
These first six months have been so fun, I've loved having her in our family, she adds so much to our happiness!





1 comment:
What a beautiful little thing. How is she big enough to be sitting up? I can't wait to see her sitting up in person!
Post a Comment