I love my two kiddos. Eloise LOVES Teagan, he loves her too. If she hears his voice she lights up and tries to find him. Here are a few pictures/videos or their cuteness.
Some favorite things:
-When I bring Eloise out in the morning after I've gotten her dressed, Teagan always says, "OH! Eloise you look so beautiful!"
-If Teagan has been playing with friends for a while and he come inside he'll run up to Eloise, "I want to play with you, I just haven't gotten to see you ALL DAY!"
-Teagan is a talker and he'll be chatting away to Zac and I and Eloise will watch him with a big smile on her face.
-Eloise loves watching Teagan on the swing and giggles so cute when she watches, so of course Teagan is constantly asking if we can go swing with Eloise. The last few nights we've been eating dinner out in our yard (because our house is over 80 degrees EVERY NIGHT) and then playing on the swings. I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer!
-A couple weeks ago Zac and I were doing yard work and Teagan didn't want to help so we let him "babysit" Eloise inside so we could keep working. We just told him to come get us if she cried. When Zac went inside to check on them, they were no longer in Teagan's room...or anywhere upstairs. Zac found them downstairs inside of a fort Teagan had built with a babysitter playing house. I have no idea how he carried her downstairs without dropping her or tripping, we are convinced that some guardian angels must have been helping. He dragged her out of the fort by her legs and she had a big smile...I guess we'll wait a few more years to have him babysit. lol


2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great big brother!!!
So sweet. Its a whole new dimension to parenthood. :)
Post a Comment