Zac and I teach the 4 and 5 year olds at church and it's always an adventure. Without fail, we always seem to have like 20 minute left at the end and we just look at each other and laugh. We are trying really hard to make the lessons longer.
Last Sunday was for sure my favorite, not necessarily during class, but getting it ready with Zac and Teagan was a hoot.
The lesson was on being a peacemaker so we gave each child a plate with a happy/sad face and would show them these pictures to decide if Zac and Teagan were being peacemakers or trouble makers.
Can I just say that I think my husband is hilarious? I was laughing so hard at his facial expressions, Teagan thought it was a blast too. By the end the kids in our class were all in a fit of giggles, they all love Zac so much, it's pretty darn cute.

















5 comments:
Love it!
Those faces are priceless!!!!!
what a fun and creative teacher you are! great photos! What a cute family you are!
He is funny and great faces. I miss you guys~
I can only imagine how fun your class would be! hahaha! LOVE IT! You guys are great!
Post a Comment