Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eloise's blessing weekend

So this post is really random.  Most of the pictures are from a few weekends ago when we blessed Eloise.  My mom and two sisters came into town with their families so the weekend was full of fun get togethers.  We played at the park, the boys went to monster trucks and then we had the blessing and luncheon.  Such a full weekend, but it was SO much fun!
The highlight of Teagan's month: Monster Trucks at the Holterina.  

Scott, Jeff, Austin.  Almost all of the boys on my side of the family went, it was quite the man party! 




I downloaded all the pictures from my mom's camera, the pictures she took of all my family were so fun I just couldn't resist posting them all. 
This is my niece, Kate, she is the cutest thing ever, and quite the soccer pro.  

Julie (sister) and Jeff (BIL) coach her team aren't they awesome?  I called about signing Teagan up, but we missed the spring season here and have to wait until fall, he LOVED playing soccer with everyone when my family was in town.

I'm so proud of my little sis, she graduated from the accounting department at BYU which is no small feat, GO WHIT!  And doesn't my mom look beautiful in this picture?!?

Seriously, do they get much cuter than this little man?  I'm going to guess that this is Austin (he's an identical twin and we haven't been spending enough time with them lately so I can no longer tell them apart)  

Yummy, these boys are so cute!  Julie- is it Scott left and Austin right???  I'm sure I'm wrong...how sad.

Love this family! Scott left austin right?  I used to know who had the addidas shoes, but I can't remember now.

Little Sis just got engaged to this handsome fellow, Joe,  congrats you two!

We were so lucky to have all everyone in town for Eloise's blessing.  We met at a park for some kickball and a picnic and when we got there everyone ran to see Eloise...then my mom had us pose like this for a picture.  lol!

she is pretty cute though.

My cute nephew, Ethan.  I can't wait until Teagan gets old enough to play an instrument.  I suggested piano lessons and he said "noooooo, I hate piano lessons, why are you making me do them."  WHAT?!?!  How does he already hate the idea, music might be an uphill battle with him.
We were lucky to bless our sweet baby girl two Sundays ago.  Zac did a wonderful job and had me in tears.  She has been such a happy blessing in our lives.  I didn't know that babies could be so sweet and perfect. 

Our new family of four.  

Finally the four generation picture we've been waiting for.  This is Lois, Lois, Ann, and Eloise Anne.

At Teagan's blessing the picture with Zac's parents is one of my most embarrassing moments as a parent.  He is actually is his carseat and Zac's parents are holding the carseat.  I was too crazy about schedules to take him out of his seat since he was sleeping.  UGH!  Why was I so paranoid?!?!  That picture serves as a reminder to loosen up a little and not be so darn rigid with the schedule!  Sorry Kurt and Shelly, I am glad you got a good picture this time though!  :)
The luncheon was great.  My aunt offered to host and seriously saved us.  We had a huge crowd and I don't think I could have handled them at my house.  I love living close to family!  Let's vote, is Whitney receiving a really disturbing text, or looking into a handheld mirror and noticing a blemish?  lol
The Daniels family

Niece, Sasha, (please note her happiness)  and nephew, Kai.  
And then Uncle Jake walked up and started to "play" and everyone turned to hear Sasha's screams of terror as they were being pushed rather high.  Personally, this was my favorite part of the luncheon!  LOL



These pictures make me want to buy a trampoline, I'm sooooo tempted to get one for Teagan for his birthday this year!  

Teagan, Taylin, Kate, Sasha, and Scott 

Beautiful sisters, and Amazon woman...holy cow this picture reminds me that I need to exercise still today!!!   It's probably just the camera angle that's adding that 15 pounds I'd like to see gone!
Looking through these pictures has been so fun!  I would like to thank Teagan and Eloise for taking 3 hour naps this afternoon to make this all possible.  I was able to plan groceries and meals and clean up the house.  They were still asleep so I ran down to the computer and hurried to post.  Hooray for good naps!  I can do anything on a good nap day!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love ALL the pictures! Such a fun post! What a fun weekend.

Megan said...

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see how much family you have around you now, it is so great for our kiddos and us!