I had a most fabulous birthday this year. Zac spoiled me yet again, I such a lucky woman. He had the brilliant idea to get me gardening things for our new house. I got mud boots, shovels, and gloves and some beautiful flowers that are still thriving. I really am excited despite the face in the picture (we were trying to do a serious face...scary...remind me NOT to try that again!)
Teagan's favorite part of the new home (and his only request when we asked what he wanted in the new house); stairs.
Zac's favorite things about the home; everything in general (he really hasn't stopped talking about it for the last 3 weeks, he's so excited!)

PS: do you like my cute mud boots?!? Imagine that instead of me use see a beautiful, blossoming honey crisp apple tree (it's already ordered along with another apple, two pears, and two peaches that are supposed to be cold hardy!!!)
We all love: the big backyard. We went to the garden section at wal-mart and had fun planning out all the fun things we can do back there. We tried all the furniture out and picked out the dream set to buy when we're rich and famous. :)
My favorite part; the garden area. It's not much now, but check back in 4 or 5 months and you'll see the bounty (fingers crossed!). I'm marking where the corner of the garden is going to be. I've pre-ordered raspberries and strawberries that will be delivered a few weeks after we get moved in, yeahhooooo I (hopefully we) have a lot of grass killing, manure spreading, tilling, and planning to do before then. Anyone know where I can get a truckload of manure for free?
Lots of excitement is going on in our home right now! There might not be another post until we're moved in since I'm going to New York this weekend and then we'll only have about 10 days before the big day. Wish us luck!

7 comments:
Love the pics! Cant wait to see it in person.
LOVE THE HOUSE! LOVE THE BOOTS! AND LOVE THE GARDEN PLANS!!! Wish we were settling down in Idaho right now too!
congrats on the house! Looks amazing!
that last comment was from me!
Your house looks beautiful!! Can't wait to see the garden! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting, and that is such a nice yard! Good luck with the big move.
p.s. Happy birthday too!!!
Post a Comment