Teagan's been saying/doing some funny things that I want to document:
Last night we were reading and I had to explain what marriage was.
I kept it simple: "Mommy and Daddy met and fell in love so we got married, and now we'll be together forever."
T: "Oh, are Ethan and Grant are married?" (his two cousins who are brothers)
M: "No, but aunt Elise and Uncle Brian fell in love and got married" (their parents)
T: Who else?
M: I listed a few couples he knows..."One day when you grow up you'll find a girl that you love and you'll marry her"
T: "huh?!?!? A girl?!?! No, I don't want to marry a girl. I'll marry you mom."
M: I teared up and said okay. :)
Zac: "Hey! You're already married to me! She's taken."
I bought some wheat yesterday and hurt my back so I couldn't dump it into the bucket. Jokingly I asked Teagan if he wanted to transfer the wheat for me with a measuring cup. He enthusiastically replied yes and proceeded to transfer. Every few minutes he'd come get me "MOM! you've got to see this! Look!" and I'd ooo and ahhh about how hard he was working. He didn't complain once and every time I offered to help he replied "no mom, I can do this by myself." The amazing part was that when he finished he asked me to get the vacuum out so he could vacuum the pieces that fell!
This is what he did when I asked him to pose like a girl.
When he was sick I let him watch movies pretty much all day. The last few weeks he'll force out a cough and say "Mom, I'm so sick, I think I need to watch some kid cartoons." We laughed at first and let him watch about 1/2 the time. Then finally I got sick of it and said "Look, if you want to watch TV just say you want to watch TV, don't make up excuses." So yesterday he comes up to me "Mom, I am not sick at all, but I really just want to sit and watch some cartoons." (I let him)

There were more, but I can't remember darn it....
And now for the surprise!!!!!
We're buying a house!
This one to be exact.
I love it so much, it's perfect for us, not too huge (the basement isn't completely finished yet), but plenty big for our family.
Nothing too fancy, but I love it. I'm extremely excited to plant a garden and grow my own food, I've been waiting too long!
We should be moved in by May if everything goes to plan.

6 comments:
congratulations, so exciting!
i loved teag in tay's clothes. so funny! she loves playing with him.
SO happy for you!!!
Love
Rebekah
Teagan is so cute! My computer wouldn't show the pics of your house. Congrats on buying it! I want to see the picture!
I couldn't see pics either, but I can't wait to see it! You'll so close!
AWESOME!!! Congrats! So happy for you guys! We love and miss you! BTW, Walker is doing great in math! Thx!
xo-Tara
Post a Comment