Hey everyone! So we need to find someone to take over our contract on this house we're renting right now so I'm enlisting all of you. We're giving it for a SWEET deal so that we can hopefully get someone in here by the first of May. If you know anyone looking for housing in Blackfoot please email me and give me their number or give them mine. My email is 143daniels@gmail.com. The owner doesn't allow pets and smoking. The price is $300-400 less than comparable houses for rent in the area right now.
Here are the details of the house:
1887 square feet on one floor
3 bedrooms (plus a mini office/storage area)
2.5 baths
2 car garage with workspace
wrap around driveway with covered parking (like at a hotel)
wrap around driveway with covered parking (like at a hotel)
Acre of land with full sprinkler system and lawn
Mud room
Laundry off kitchen (washer and dryer included, but the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work)
Mud room
Laundry off kitchen (washer and dryer included, but the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work)
Large Tiled entry
Hardwood floors in kitchen
Huge kitchen with more cupboards than you can use
gas stove and heat (you pay for propane)
Spacious living room and dining room
Instant hot water
Double master closets
Beautiful lighting throughout home
Incredible neighbors (great ward!)
Huge kitchen with more cupboards than you can use
gas stove and heat (you pay for propane)
Spacious living room and dining room
Instant hot water
Double master closets
Beautiful lighting throughout home
Incredible neighbors (great ward!)
I know the pictures are horrible! The blue tinted ones are from the real estate agent and the rest were taken right before I left for New York, I'd take new nice ones but a certain 3 year old broke my camera so this is all I've got.



Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment