We are in Idaho and officially settled in. We were so blessed on the drive up here; the roads were absolutely clear except the last 20 minutes or so and Teagan was a gem! Well at least that's what I'm told. He rode with Zac in the truck the entire way. Zac said he didn't even whine the first 10 hours. What a good little boy! I had fun catching up on talk radio and singing Christmas carols to myself.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house. It is quite a bit larger than anywhere else we have lived and it is fun to have some space to breath. Teagan was a little unsure of the snow at first, but now he loves it!

I took this picture from our back door, you could say that we don't have a lot of neighbors. :) But I can happily say that the ones we have are fantastic. We've received multiple plates of
Christmas treats and everyone has been SO friendly and welcoming. I believe we are going to love living here. It's very different than San Diego, but we still love it and are excited for the next page in our story.
Teagan loves shoveling snow with his mini shovel, he's gotten plenty of practice! It will definitely be a white Christmas.

My mom has actually been in Idaho this week so we got to see her and two of my brothers and their families a couple night ago. We are going to miss seeing her all the time, we have to say goodbye to her for a long time today, it will be sad. Hopefully it won't be too long before she moves to Utah or Idaho!

Can I just say that I have loved the family time that we've had together the last week? We didn't have the
internet or TV or friends, just each other. As corny as that sounds it has really been so nice.
Zac studies for the boards in the morning while I get stuff done and there is plenty of time for present wrapping and playing together. After 2.5 years of being a very busy family, we have welcomed this break. I feel like we are pulling our family back together after a wild hurricane.
Teagan loves cutting so wrapping presents has been so fun for him.

I can't figure out what that big present is...
Zac is so sneaky! I am SO excited for Christmas morning. It will be the first year that we are doing it with just our family and we can hardly wait.
Teagan is so excited for Santa to come and he totally gets it this year. We have had so much fun picking out a present for him!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family, if we don't get the chance to see you, Merry Christmas and to all a good night!
4 comments:
I sure enjoy your blog posts. Also sure enjoyed being on the perimeter of your latest happenings. Best of luck and blessings for the coming new year. It should be a banner year for you.
I have been waiting very impatiently to catch up on all your news! :) Glad you guys are doing well, it's weird being back in the frigid cold again huh?! Merry Christmas to you and Zac and Teagan!
I got a piano for Christmas, too! We have the sweetest hubbies! :)
Post a Comment