After two and a half years of constant studying, Zac has graduated from The University of St. Augustine. He is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and has hands that are made of money. :) His graduation was really well done and it was so exciting to be a part of it with Zac. The student that gave a speech did a great job, mostly because she mentioned my wonderful boys, hehe.
"...and we have a 3 year old who can do cervical thrust...."
and
"...you don't have to have 10 fingers to do manual therapy."
We were all cracking up in our row, Lucy did a great job. We'll miss all of Zac's classmates (or should I say colleagues?)
Here is the moment we've all been waiting for, captured on video:
My favorite part is that as brilliant and talented as Zac is, he is still so fun loving. He has a personality that will serve him well in his career.
Photo shoot in front of the school.

All of our parents made the big trip to be there to support Zac. We really appreciate having families that are so supportive and loving. Thank you!
1)The Salad Bar. This is not your average or even above average collection of food. There were crab legs, shrimp, amazing soups, salmon, mussels, a bowl of melted butter, and absolutely incredible salads. Wow. Wow. Wow. My mouth was in serious heaven.
2) The Meat. Waiters come by with slow roasted meats on a skewer and they cut pieces off for you. Some of the choices they had: Top Sirloin, lamb, bacon wrapped fillet mignon , ribs, grilled pineapple, ham, pork, bacon wrapped turkey and more that I can't even remember. Zac was in his personal heaven. The meat literally melts in your mouth and is SO AMAZING.
There was a gentleman playing Christmas songs on a pretty white grand piano that really added to the whole mood. We requested many many songs throughout the night. I absolutely LOVED it!
Zac had been talking about this place since we moved to San Diego and we both felt so treated to be able to actually eat there. Thank you to our amazing families for making Zac's graduation night so special.
I am so proud of Zac, he is so talented and he is such an amazing person. He always puts others above himself and puts me and Teagan's happiness above his own, even if we don't deserve it. I hope I can be like him when I grow up.

1 comment:
Yay, Congratulations!! I love the pictures and loved the video! So excited you guys are closer!
Post a Comment