Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Fun

We had such a blast at Thanksgiving with my family. I was lucky to have 3 siblings, their families and my mom all come to my house for Thanksgiving. We rented out the clubhouse at our complex so that we would have enough space for the large crowd. When I get together with my family I laugh so much and I realize how lucky I am. And I realize that I'm not the dorkiest one....that would be Brian. :)
My mom brought the famous wonder blocks that we played with growing up, they were fun for everyone.

One of my favorite days was when we went to the beach. It wasn't a play in the water day, but it was perfect for playing in the sand and taking pictures. Sasha's look is priceless, I love that little girl. And I'm proud to say that the little boy is Scott (he's an identical twin and I think I can finally tell them apart).
These two boys, Ethan and Grant, had so much fun running in the waves. It just made my heart happy to see them so happy and being such little boys.
My sister's cute cute family. I love those little kiddies, they are so funny.

Our whole crowd, minus a couple BYU fans. :)
Teagan and Sasha both experienced unfortunate face plants in the icy water, luckily Grandma Packer was ready with a warm blanket to cuddle them.
Those are the only pictures I took while everyone was here. We also had a blast at Disneyland. Teagan LOVED the princesses, it was SO funny. Snow White complimented Teagan's Buzz Lightyear action figure and after that he wanted to show all the princesses him. You can look at my sister's blog for more pictures.

A couple days later Zac took his LAST TEST OF HIS DEGREE (Thursday). We've been having fun calling him Doctor Daniels all weekend. His official graduation is next Saturday and we're excited to have all of our parents in town.

He came home that night with flowers for me and said that I deserved them for being such a trooper through his degree, such a sweet guy! I swear he is a changed man since he finished classes, no stress is a wonderful thing.

We've been packing and cleaning and painting like crazy and Friday night we decided to take a break and go to Bate's Nut Farm for a fun little afternoon. Teagan loved feed the animals corn and we loved looking at Christmas trees and tasting fudge!
This is our apartment all painted beautiful and our lovely kitchen stacked high with boxes. We have lots more to do, but today we're taking a break, we're all pretty sickly and need a day to try and get healthy.
We get the moving truck Tuesday and then we go to San Diego with Zac's parents for the week, my parents will come next weekend for Zac's graduation and then we drive to Blackfoot. We're excited to have the packing over with and have vacation started! Bring on the fun! Until next time....Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

I love reading your blog! It's like I had a little chat with you. You're personality comes through in your writing. I'm so happy for your little family. So proud of Zac and for you for being so supportive.

Brian and Elise said...

Wow! You guys have been busy. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful hostess, especially when you were so close to moving. We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again!

Sara said...

Congratulations to you both! Such an exciting time. Good luck with the move!

Myers Family said...

Good luck with everything you guys! It was great getting to know you in the Esco Hills ward - you are awesome people and we're so excited for you to be done with school and up in Idaho. Take care!!