For his birthday we took him to Toy Story 3 in the theaters. He's never been to a big screen movie before so he was so excited! We've been selling toys and other stuff on craigslist and used our earnings to buy our tickets. When we'd sell a toy we'd tell Teagan that we were using the money to see Buzz on the BIG TV. He was so excited about it!

He loved all the big posters of his favorite characters!
We brought his booster seat so that we could buckle him in for snacks, it worked like a charm for keeping him in his seat! Throughout the movie he would yell "Buzz Lightyear" and "to infinity and beyond" when he say Buzz doing something cool. It was a fun treat for all of us. We haven't been to the movies in a VERY long time!
Then we came home for cake. Of course it was a Buzz Lightyear cake. I went against my better judgement and smothered it with sugary frosting, or maybe I was going with my better judgement- it was his birthday after all. :)It was a fun day with the three of us, we spent some time at the park and just enjoyed each other. Teagan is so much fun. He is a sweet little boy and he is very smart. I am going to miss him like crazy while we are gone to Denmark this week!


3 comments:
We also loved Toy Story, we can't wait for it and all the rest to come out in a 3 pack of Toy Story. Bon voyage! We are so jealous! Please take some pictures and post them so we can vicariously enjoy the trip after you are back! Enjoy, enjoy!
good idea!! I have been wanting to try the half birthday thing with Jack too. Maybe next year
I'll bet that was so much fun for Teagan! We hope you enjoy your trip. That is so exciting!
Post a Comment