At the amazing "big park with water" as Teag would call it. He has been attached to this yellow wheelbarrow for the last few days. He always wants to hold it on his lap in the car and bring it with him to every park. 
In case anyone thought Teagan was perfect, this is him post-temper tantrum, he REALLY wanted to throw the wheel barrow down the slide, sometimes life is really hard for a two year old. Luckily he was quickly distracted by something on the ground and he laid there examining it for a while. I was crackin up. :)

The best part of this park is that half of it is a splash park. It's still not quite hot enough outside so he only lasts about 20 or 30 minutes, but he LOVES the water!

Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to continue my posts about the "Seven Pillars of Health" the last 4 topics are exercise, detoxification, vitamins & minerals, and stress.

3 comments:
Now where is the movie? Can't wait to see the big park with water!
Teagan's adorable... and so grown up! I'm really looking forward to your summary on the other pillars. I'd much rathe you read the book for me. :)
I love that you took a post tantrum pic!!!! Looking forward to the next posts as I down a brownie after hitting the gym.
Post a Comment