So the trip to my mom's started badly and ended badly, but everything in the middle was spectacular!
We decided to head off to the pool right when we got there. I was chasing teagan to stop him from jumping into the hot tub and lost my footing. I fell so fast that I didn't even have time to really slow the fall with my hand, my cheekbone took the brunt of things. This picture does not do it justice! It was very painful. Next time I'll just let Teagan jump into the burning hot tub! just kidding
We had so much fun! My mom brought her fisher price slide into the house (can't believe I don't have a picture!) and teagan rolled cars, bouncy balls, and himself down it whenever he wasn't playing with the hose. He LOVES my mom and her house. Instead of saying "dada" all day he was saying "gamah" all day, pretty cute. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she spoils him with attention and love and hugs and buttons. :) Thanks for being an awesome grandma mom!
The trip ended badly when we woke up to these lovely decorations. Apparently my mom doesn't like getting TPed, and Whitney REALLY doesn't like it. Me and Teagan had fun cleaning up together though. My mom had the brilliant idea to burn the TP that wasn't low enough to reach. She stuck a burning paper cup on the end of a rake and set the TP on fire and it just burned away...coolest trick ever!
Other Highlights of the weekend:
-My mom gave me a sewing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to use it!
-It took me over 4 hours to get home because the traffic was so horrendous
-Zac took me on a surprise date to Chillis and Loyolla beach!
-Zac found an apartment for us to move into that has a washer and dryer!!!! We should be moved in by the first of September. I haven't actually seen the inside so I'm just trusting Zac on this one. Can I tell you how excited I am to not have to bike my laundry to the laundry mat! EXTREMELY EXCITED!!! THANK YOU ZAC!
I probably won't post for a while since I'll be busy dejunking and packing and not up to much exciting stuff in the next few weeks. See ya
I probably won't post for a while since I'll be busy dejunking and packing and not up to much exciting stuff in the next few weeks. See ya

4 comments:
Where are you moving to? Is it still near by?
I'm so happy for you that you found an apartment--or that Zac did! That is so great! And how fun with the sewing machine! That is so exciting! What is your first project? I just called you, I would love to chat!
Yay for washer and dryers! I'm super excited for you and hope that you get me your new address. L O V E
Oh. My. I can't even express my feelings of jealousy right now!!! A washer and dryer?! You are one lucky girl. I've very seriously considered moving at the end of this school year to a new place JUST for a washer/dryer in the place. Me and the laundermat do NOT make good friends. :) Anyways, I am SO very excited for you! You deserve it!!! Way to go, Zac.
And my goodness...so so sorry about the cheek. :( That looks horribly painful! Hope you recover quickly!
Post a Comment