Halloween this year was a ton of fun. The costume box was out and the kids changed their minds on costumes about 43 times.
They all agreed to a fun family theme which I was so excited about! Teagan was the big bad wolf and the girls were the three little pigs. So adorable.
I couldn't send him to 4th grade dressed as a kitten so before school I rushed to broulims for face paint and created a wolf work of art.
For the ward trunk or treat we decked out our car to look like a scene from the TV show "Stranger Things." Only a couple people recognized it, but it was so cool!
My cute little piggies and awesome wolf man.
I went on a witches night out with some of my girl friends a few weekends before Halloween and we had such a fun time! A night with my friends is always welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment