For the first game of the playoffs some of the moms got together and made posters and signs and I went home with the assignment to make banners for the boys to run through. I was pretty proud of how they turned out. Teagan LOVED running through the signs along with his teammates and ripping these beautiful signs to shreds.
The game was supposed to be an easy win, but the other team played really well and we struggled and they ended up winning by one point. They went 10 yards back to score the extra point (our coaches and boys didn't know about that rule) and ended up getting ahead with less than a minute left in the game. It was a real heartbreaker, I think every boy on that team cried. They learned some great lessons though-never think it's an easy win! They had an undefeated regular season though so that was so awesome. Teagan is so excited for the football season to start again next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment