Zac and I went to second chance prom this last weekend. We had such a great time! We went with a group of 10 couples; neighbors, family and some new friends.
I don't know everyone's names...it was pretty loud for conversing...
L-R Jared and Courtney Heath, Adrienne ???, Brian and Elise Durtschi, us, Melissa and josh Newell, Burke and Stacy Davis, Matt and Annie, ???, Emily and ? Evans, Doug and Sara.
We started the night by going to the new Japanese restaurant by Edwards theater, I think it's called Fuji. It was so delicious!
They cook the food right in front of you, so you get dinner and a show. I love that we could have a group of 14 all sitting around the same table!
After dinner we headed to the dance and danced the night away. :-) We had so much fun, and got a really good workout. Ha ha
I'm so glad that our friends Courtney and Jared convinced us to go, this is definitely going to become a yearly tradition.






No comments:
Post a Comment