I love being a mom and I love these kids! Today was great, Zac and the kids were so sweet. My favorite part was taking all the sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets out on the trampoline and jumping with Teagan and Eloise. I did hurt my knee and neck so I guess I'm getting too old for trampolines, but it was still a blast.
Our yearly pre-church picture was interesting. Some children struggle with smiling, I am determined to just enjoy this stage though, because one day I will look back and love seeing these silly kids being themselves.


And I love the man that is my better half in raising these munchkins.

Tonight while reading scriptures it was me then addy, Ellie and Teagan on the couch. Adeline is just learning to go from sitting to crawling and was practicing on Eloise by trying to tackle her. They were both giggling which made us all laugh pretty hard. At first, Zac and I tried to stop them and break it up, but eventually we all just laughed and enjoyed the moment. It was one of those special times where I realized that all the hard work I do in raising the kids is completely worth it. There is nothing I'd rather do than be a mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment