Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy First Birthday Adeline

 Our sweet Adeline turned one on May 27.  She is such a sweet girl.  For her birthday we gave her the gift of not having a party.  She is definitely going through a stranger danger stage and doesn't really want anyone but mom and dad.  We figured that inviting all the family over would be hard for her so we let it just be our family.


She loved and devoured her birthday cake!


I made the cake look like her favorite thing ever, her special puppy.  I almost made it to look like me, but that might have been a step too far.  I thought I maybe deserved some recognition for being the ONLY person she will ever go to (it's not all it's cracked up to be).  :)


Pictures can never quite capture the messiness of a post-birthday face.  She had cake everywhere and ate and loved every crumb.

Adeline is so much happier now that she is mobile.  She loves to be held, especially by her momma.  She loves to play outside and especially loves to sit in and eat dirt.  She will follow Eloise and Teagan around all day long.  Adeline loves a fun activity and is happy to stay up late and be part of the party. We love you sweet Adeline!


No comments: