Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family Photos

So about the time we were moving into our house we bought two 16X20 canvas prints off of groupon. We got a smokin' deal, but the problem was that we didn't have a plan. We knew we liked the look of a canvas and we knew we wanted to eventually decorate our house, but we didn't have any pictures taken yet...Well they expire in a week so we had to hurry and get family pictures done so we could order! Not the best timing. I'm in awkward pregnant stage where I just look chubby instead of pregnant and we're going to need to update in 5 1/2 months.

My cousin Andrea took our pictures and did a great job! Here is her photography blog if you want to check her out. She is VERY reasonably priced and gives you a CD with all of the images. I got it TWO days after she took the pictures. Thanks Andrea! I would totally recommend her!

Since the pictures are going to be so big we were steering away from closeups...but maybe not. I think we'll end up doing them in b & w or something similar once we actually choose a picture. We had about 200 to choose from...narrowing it down is going to be impossible!
Teagan had about a million great ones. The family ones we struggle with.


Between someone not looking, my belly, Zac's glare, and my lazy eye a lot got scrapped. But I think there were still some cute ones that would work.

There's the belly! blech, I like the picture otherwise so we might have to experiment in photoshop a little, haha!







We might end up doing one with just Teagan and the other with just Zac and I, then getting a canvas of baby done when he/she comes. That way we are all updated. (We'll find out the sex on Oct 11th, I'm so excited!)

Feel free to give opinions! Which is your fav?

10 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! I love the family picture 5th from the bottom and the last one, they are both really cute options. As for Teagan--that is one photogenic kid! It'll be hard to choose one!!

Blatter said...

I love them all! You guys looks so good and Teagan is going to be such a ladies man!

Erin said...

I'm with Julie, I also love the one 5th from the bottom. Perfect framer! And Teagan is one handsome dude! Love all of his pics!

brittneyboucha said...

I thought your pics were so cute! Teagan is so adorable! Watch out girls!

Garth and Alicia said...

You make a beautiful family Melissa! Teagan is too cute!!

Angie said...

They turned out really cute! You're family is beautiful!!

Megan said...

My fav is the one of you guys standing, with teagan on the stump in front of you, but they all turned out great! You guys all look great and very well dressed ;)

Adam and Lisa said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! That is sooo awesome!!! My favs are the one most zoomed in on Teagans face, the one of you and Zack in the weeds, and the vertical family shot. How neat! I have been wanting some canvas pictures for a long time. :)

Dawni said...

I think they are all really good, what a cute family Melissa! My favorite is #14!

Dawni said...

but I also love #5 and #10!