Today was Teagan's first day of preschool, he was so excited to go and play there. I had a really hard time getting a good picture of him. He wasn't holding still (he never really does for pictures) and just wanted to get in the car and go. He was looking so sweet and handsome...amazing what clean clothes and a bath can do for a kid, haha!
We talked about how some of the kids would be afraid to leave their parents and that he could try to be their friend. He did so well! As soon as cousin Kai came he brought him over a Buzz Lightyear. They paled around quite a bit for the day, I was glad that he knew someone.
My favorite interchange of the day (I stayed to "help" the whole time) was:
Teagan was playing with a hammer/ball toy
Little boy: I want that, give it to me
Teagan: You have to ask first, and I might say yes and I might say no
Little boy: (confused) Can I have it?
Teagan: ummm, yes
hehehe, what a funny little kid, LOVE him!





We love our little boy so much, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't brighten! I'm not ready for him to grow up, hence the fact that I can't just leave him at school. I know he'd be fine (he even told me that I could go today, haha!) but I don't want to miss out on him growing up. Do you think they'll let me come to kindergarten? Am I one of THOSE parents, yes I believe so and I'm proud of it.
These were from Sunday before church...as you can see it is a little difficult to get a "normal" picture of him. But his personality does show through quite a little bit in these ones. :)


We love our little boy so much, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't brighten! I'm not ready for him to grow up, hence the fact that I can't just leave him at school. I know he'd be fine (he even told me that I could go today, haha!) but I don't want to miss out on him growing up. Do you think they'll let me come to kindergarten? Am I one of THOSE parents, yes I believe so and I'm proud of it.

5 comments:
Oh Ya, ..he cleans up REAL NICE !
He reminds me of Zac in these pictures! :)
Cute! I'm glad Kai and Teagan are in the same class!!!
Teagan, you are SO ADORABLE! What a handsome dude you have, Melis! Love that he's such a little clown. So much better to have photos like that that really capture his personality instead of just a "normal" one. These are priceless!
(This is Erin :)
His school and church pics were so cute!! He is turning into a handsome little man, I can't believe our babies are starting to look like kids! They will probably be asking me to leave kylie's 9th grade class, I totally understand ;)
Post a Comment