Monday, June 6, 2011

Camera Please

Hey readers, how are you? I'm DYING to show you the beautiful blossoms on my apple tree and the peas and lettuce that are popping up all over the garden, HOORAY! We have lots of work to do, but hopefully it will become beautiful and start producing in the next month or two or three!

Anyways, my camera is broken forever and I need a new one. Does anyone that reads this in IF have a decent camera (mine was an 8 or 9mega pixel one so it wasn't fancy or anything) that they want to sell me? We're getting new phones in a couple months and I want to get one with a camera, but until then I need something. If you have one that's just sitting there, and works, let me know and I'll buy it from you.

Thank you! I hope your summer is going as delightfully as ours.

Hopefully there will be pictures to come soon!


No comments: