It was so weird to hear him talking to his boss on the phone. I always knew that he was going to start working, but it became a reality when I listened to him chat about dress codes, patient evaluations , and billing questions. I'm so excited, I feel like we are finally grown ups entering grown up life.
He won't start doing the actual residency until the first of February and then things will be wild for 13 months! One thing I'm really looking forward too this year is 6 long weekends with my sister Julie while Zac goes to continuing Education courses (for the residency) in California. We have already started talking about projects, any suggestions?
Someone's coming to look at our house(we're renting) tomorrow, darn it! First person since we've moved here so I guess that's a good thing, hopefully they hate it, the carpet is bright blue...and the blinds....and the countertops...and the tile, haha I absolutely love it here though, I hope that we can stay here until at least summer!
So that is life as we know it. There is lots of happiness in our home today, Zac worked his tail off and it paid off, he is grrrrrrrrreat!

6 comments:
Congratulations again! (Also posted on facebook). We are so proud of both of you for this amazing final accomplishment. Wow, can you breathe a sigh of relief now? You may feel that relief for a good long time to come. P.S. You may want to change the bios on your family now!
Congrats! That is awesome! We should celebrate!
We are so excited for Zac and you! Congratulations! We loved having you here so much, you guys are just fun!
I think the frozen dinners is a pretty good one. We need 5 more.
I agree with Angie! Great job Zac! That is so exciting. Paychecks are so nice!
Still so proud!! We love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is just entirely wonderful :) Yay for you guys! All that hard work sure paid off - Way to go! Love ya!
Post a Comment