Zac: "I'm sorry I've been mad tonight, I'm just frustrated about finding a place to live"
(I whisper to Teagan to tell Zac it's okay)
Teagan: It's okay dad. (while patting Zac's arm)
Teagan followed this comment by picking his nose and eating a booger.
Zac: "Teagan! That is disgusting! we DO NOT pick our nose and eat it!"
Teagan: "Oh...it's okay, Dad" (pats Zac's arm)
What a great laugh, I love love love children, especially mine.

3 comments:
Shared your story at the dinner table tonight. Everyone laughed. Rachel looks forward to being aunty-nanny to Teagan, he is a riot. With no facebook, you missed Alicia's Palmer story. She asked him if he wanted eggs or oatmeal for breakfast. He answered, "Pizza Planet." You know, from Toy Story. That was another laugh at our dinner story. We love the kids saying funny things around here. Thanks for sharing!
haha I love it! Kylie has been known to eat a booger every now and again, I can't help but laugh, awesome parenting on my part ;)
This is so hilarious! I love that Teagan!
Post a Comment