We just got back from Idaho last night and guess who forgot to take pictures? Yes, me. But guess who didn't forget, I'll give you a hint:
And there are about 50 similar pictures that I found on my camera. :)
The whole family got to go with Zac to his interviews in Southeastern Idaho. It was really fun! Zac's parents picked up Taylin (my niece) and the three of them stayed at the same hotel as us. I loved it so much! Teagan did too. Today he was feeling really lonely for Tay, he said, through sobs, " IIIIIIIII miiiiissssss Taaaayyyyyyy!" and was really upset about the whole thing. It was pretty darn sweet. Thanks Kurt and Shelly for making the effort to get us all together, we loved it!
It was so nice to have a constant playmate for Teagan for a few days. I loved playing the part of mom, rather than the part of playmate. These two monkeys were so sweet together!

5 comments:
That's awesome! I can't wait to hear where you guys are moving!
The picture taker is Teagan. A camera is so much fun for 2 year olds. We are excited to see where you are going!! (Don't forget to check out Dad's pictures on the DATW blog.)
Excited for your next blog post!!! Hard to believe both of our San Diego adventures are over, glad we got to meet each other along the way. And go Zac!! That is incredible that he is so sought after hehe.
LOVE the picture of Zack and Teagan making funny faces. But I can't tell which has the scariest one. Zack? Teagan? The pumpkins in the background? haha Miss you Melis!
LOVE the picture of Zack and Teagan making funny faces. But I can't tell which has the scariest one. Zack? Teagan? The pumpkins in the background? haha Miss you Melis!
Post a Comment