One area where I've been slightly concerned at times is singing. I hear children that are so young singing songs all the time. They hold a tune and memorize words and it's very special and advanced and all that...(those must be the "gifted" children).
But I bet the gifted ones can't make their mom's cry with laughter when they sing like Teagan can.
This is how he ALWAYS sings, never with words only with "La La La." I think it's the most adorable thing ever and I hope he doesn't learn to sing words for at least another year or two! I need to do a post of all the funny things he says these days, he definitely got Zac's hilarious personality. How lucky am I to be surrounded by comedians all day?

3 comments:
Oh, that little Teagan, I just want to give him a hug! So hilarious! I love how he goes from singing pretty to just loud, then back to pretty! so great! I'm done with my book, so ready to reenter the world again!
La, la, laa, la, la, laa. Sounds a little like jin-gle bells, jin-gle bells. Can you hear it? Great singing and sharing, love it!
Too cute. What an entertainer. P.S. When are you moving to IF? There are houses for sale in our neighborhood.....
Post a Comment