Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Night, or Fight night?

So these videos give a little background of what family night looks like at our house...I thought that the grandma's and grandpa's would appreciate this.

A little background: We had a lesson about doing hard things and how when we have to do something that is really hard we can pray for help and Jesus and Heavenly Father can help us. So the story we told him was David and Goliath.

We find that acting the stories out is much more effective than just telling the story....enjoy


Hmmmm do you think he got the message or did he just have a lot of fun fighting with Zac? Who cares. :) We had a ton of fun together and I think that's the whole point of family night. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute videos! I just can't hear a thing! Thanks for the updates!

Julie said...

Whitney, Mom, and I thoroughly enjoyed these. Some comments that were heard:

"Bwahahahahaha"
Teagan is so dang cute"

And repeat. Loved.