We headed to Disneyland Thursday and had a blast. Our new favorite ride is the Toy Story ride. I'll let the pictures do the talking, it was a little chilly so the lines weren't bad, we LOVED it!




Instead of going home we headed up to see my mom for the weekend. Disneyland is the perfect halfway point pit stop!
It was a fabulous trip and she helped me put together a fantastic bulletin board for our primary. We were spending a lot of time working on that so we decided we needed a break so my mom treated us to a round of mini golf. It was a blast! Thank you mom!


Teagan quickly figured out that it's easier to kick the balls then hit them with clubs.
Teagan jumped on my mom's exercise ball pretty much any time he could get the chance. He got pretty good at doing front flips, it was pretty funny and a little scary to watch!
Since the big ball at grandma's house Teagan has become rather attached to jumping. He is jumping off of anything and everything. We found a park with a sand VB court so they started jumping into it. Me and Zac practiced our long jumping skills too it was a blast.

Of course, that wasn't exciting enough so they had to jump off of the walls that were even higher.
Then he wanted to jump by himself....
Then he decided he wanted Dad to jump next to him but he didn't want to hold hands "no, me" was his response to Zac reaching for Teagan's hand...
Of course the last jump resulted in tears and cries of pain, which is why it was the last jump. After a full foot exam Dr. Daniels has come to the conclusion that Teagan is fine, but he's keeping close tabs on Teagan's foot just in case. Of course he was up and running in about 3 minutes and has shown no signs of injury all night....boy will be boys I guess.We are all loving this time we have to spend together. It's the break we all need after Zac spends so much time studying and prepping for his classes. I can't believe he only has 2 more semesters! December 12th is getting SO close!

5 comments:
How nice for you guys that Zac gets a break! December will be here before you know it!! You guys sure know how to live it up!
Yah for a break!! We are also excited. Jeff will be done with finals next week. We still have 2 more years, but that is okay. We get him for the summer! Disneyland looked fun! I can't wait to take my little family there someday! Have lots of fun in the sun!!
ha ha! Jack LOVES to jump too! He thinks he's spider man and jumps off everything!! Those two would be BFF's! Glad Zac is home!
Love the pics! I love that Teagan is such a little boy. Sasha doesn't jump much. I have noticed that Kai likes to jump too. I wonder if it's a boy/girl thing. It also might be that Sasha isn't quite as coordinated as Teagan and Kai . . . I don't know. Cute!
This looks so fun and makes me really want to go to Disneyland! I'm so glad you guys have had a nice break with Zac! It's been fun talking the last couple of days! Love ya!
Post a Comment