Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out with the old, In with the New

This might be shocking to all of us, but this post has nothing to do with the Price is Right or Legos. I'm trying to broaden my horizons. :)

I am a girl of lists and checking things off lists. Honestly, I will waste an ENTIRE day and do absolutely nothing, even if I feel great if I don't make a list the night before. There is something about that list, that only I see, that makes me want to do something.

My sister, Julie, and I decided to make one for our workout schedules for a 7 week program. I did SO good! I was out of town for a week and I forgot to bring my chart so I didn't feel the need to exercise so I didn't get to highlight that week very much, but other than that I did pretty dang good as you can see by all the highlighter. :)



SO, I made a new chart, isn't it beautiful and perfectly white? It starts tomorrow. I took last week off and I'm ready to start again. My goal: get faster and stronger and gain more endurance and highlight EVERY square. I think I can do it!
And I think this little guy will like this program better because I'm doing my strength days outside where he likes to play so that he can exercise/play with me!
I'm putting it on here so that I feel even more responsible for making it happen! I'm really excited/nervous, hopefully I won't be too sore!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love it, and I love that cleaning was included too! What a girl! Now, I need to start again!

leslie mae said...

Great idea!!! You need to get on www.dailymile.com!! It's AWESOME!!! Check it out... find me. I LOVE IT!!

Jessica said...

I love that you love lists so much! ME TOO! I dont have the drive to make a workout list though, because if Im lazy and dont do what Im supposed to that day, I wouldnt be able to check it off and that would bug me too much. You are amazing and are gonna look like a super model!

Beth said...

I love lists, now I need them more than ever. Sometimes I do things first, then add them to the list and then cross them off just for the sense of accomplishment.