These are the two that were pre-assembled. They are enormous and incredible, pictures do not do these babies justice!

I actually put together a couple Toy Story ones for Teagan before this one, but I forgot to take pictures of them...
This is Indiana Jones, so much fun! There are trap doors and lots of weapons, plus it's basically a rollercoaster. Teagan LOVED playing with this one. It's already repackaged and put away for a rainy day.

Zac claimed the Sponge Bob set. Teagan was really helpful. :)

CBS put this one together for the show, but took it apart before they gave it back to me. So Zac and I put all 2500 pieces back together over the weekend to make sure all the pieces were there. We are sad to announce that there are 6 missing pieces, I'm about ready to write Drew Carey a letter! just kidding :)
This one was really fun. There are so many tiny details and I love that you can pull apart all 4 levels. Teagan loves to stack and unstack this one all the time!
Although he loves the apartment complex more than the Indiana Jones one, I find comfort in the fact that he likes it because he can throw the lego people out the upstairs window... And that's what he does over and over. He holds them in the window and yells "no, nooooooo" and then pushes them out the window and does a variety of sound effects to represent falling and crashing into the ground. I sure love my little boy!

5 comments:
So fun! I want to build lego sets! Glad you are enjoying your prize!
And that cracks me up about Teagan pushing people out the window. A little gruesome, but hilarious!
Hey, when you write Drew be sure to tell him to send a check for those student loans :) hehehe. You can't believe how many people I have bragged to about you! I'm obsessed. Also, when I need a pick-me-up I fast forward the recording of you to the wheel and it gets me all over again! So thanks!
Wow, you guys have been busy with Legos! I'm quite impressed. I never knew legos could be such a blast!
Jared keeps coming in and telling me to show him the Legos. Then he went in and put on his Darth Vadar shirt, because he saw Darth Vadar in the background, I hadn't even noticed...LOL
Post a Comment