The first day we were there was my niece Kate's birthday. We went to this jump house place and we all LOVED it. Sadly, all the pictures are on Julie's camera. But just imagine how much fun we had!
Apparently Teagan is only potty trained at our house because he struggled the whole time we were gone and we're having a rough time getting back into the grove of things. We upped the prize for going potty. A WHOLE package of fruit snacks. Anytime he got a package he had a few cousins around trying to get him to share, it was pretty funny. 

Here's Teagan with all his Idaho Falls Cousins. From left to right: baby Jax (one week old), Kai, Ethan, Sasha, Grant, Teagan. Teagan had a blast with his cousins!
He was especially concerned about Jax. He'd come up and say "baby go?" and we'd have to point out Jax before he'd go back to playing. He'd go wash his hands and then ask to hold him. So sweet. I'll just say it, I'm so excited for the time when we get to have another one! This isn't an announcement, but man I love those baby newborns.

We got to see the Daniels' side of the family while we were there too! We went to McDonald's and Teag and Tay played in the play place while the adults chatted. It was SO fun seeing everyone again. I could have done without Teagan pooping his pants and it getting ALL OVER my leg and him and the toilet, but I suppose I better focus on the positive. The two little rugrats had so much fun together! When we went back to Adam and Sheena's house they shared rides on Tay's four wheeler and played golf with their new golf sets from g-ma and g-pa. Sheena has all those cute pictures. 

Teagan loves holding hands. He was content as can be the WHOLE way back to Utah just to have his aunt Whitney in the back with him. He would ask for her hand, it was pretty cute.
He was especially concerned about Jax. He'd come up and say "baby go?" and we'd have to point out Jax before he'd go back to playing. He'd go wash his hands and then ask to hold him. So sweet. I'll just say it, I'm so excited for the time when we get to have another one! This isn't an announcement, but man I love those baby newborns.
He obviously loves me already. :)
We got to see the Daniels' side of the family while we were there too! We went to McDonald's and Teag and Tay played in the play place while the adults chatted. It was SO fun seeing everyone again. I could have done without Teagan pooping his pants and it getting ALL OVER my leg and him and the toilet, but I suppose I better focus on the positive. The two little rugrats had so much fun together! When we went back to Adam and Sheena's house they shared rides on Tay's four wheeler and played golf with their new golf sets from g-ma and g-pa. Sheena has all those cute pictures. 
We found out that my little bro is engaged to this cute girl: Congrats Jesse and Bri!

Teagan loves holding hands. He was content as can be the WHOLE way back to Utah just to have his aunt Whitney in the back with him. He would ask for her hand, it was pretty cute.
We drove back with my mom and we were both shocked at how well Teagan did in the car! He entertained himself a lot of the time and just pleasantly sat and watched movies. THANK GOODNESS we got a portable DVD player from Zac's parents for Teagan's birthday. I do not know how anyone ever used to take long car trips without those! The trip was so fun! Thanks everyone for making special efforts to see us while we were there! Hopefully next time we won't have to spread ourselves so thin.


3 comments:
Love that Teag pooped all over!! Brings back not-so-fond memories :)
It was great to see you and Teagan! Thanks for tagging me in those pics! I'm glad Jax has warmed you up to newborns again!! It is kind of fun to have a little baby again. That's awesome that your trip home wasn't too bad (besides weather).
So glad you had fun, and I will get those pictures up soon. The one of Teagan and Whitney is so cute, and the one with all the cousins, and the one of you holding Jax... I guess I could go on, great post!
Post a Comment