Friday, February 22, 2008

I decided to respond to my tag from Julie...

What is his name? Zac
How long did you date? 8months
How old is he? 25 on Monday!
Who eats more? Zac, I think I was competition when I was pregnent though
Who said I love you first? Zac
Who is taller? Zac by about 4 inches
Who can sing better? Well, if Zac tried he would have a wonderful voice, but he always likes to goof off and sing opera...especially during church. The boys in our primary class think it's hilarious.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. He knows EVERYTHING about the body and how it works, but in math and english I think I've got him. I do have to say that I got a higher grade then him in our Exercise Physiology class-he will never live that down!
Who does the laundry? Me while I'm still at home, when I go back to work it will be pretty evenly split.
Who pays the bills? Me mostly, but Zac sets reminders on his phone so that I don't forget.
Who sleeps on the right side? Zac
Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn, but if we did it would definately be Zac.
Who cooks dinner? We both do, he ususally walks in the door from work and either takes Teagan or works on dinner-he is great!
Who is more stubborn? Me, I need to give in more, I just really feel that I am always right. :)
Who kissed who first? Zac-when he dropped me off from country dancing- he still claims that I turned away, but I could have sworn he was goin for a hug!
Who asked who out first? Probably Zac, I don't remember our first date, we kind of hung out in big groups and then we'd pair off so I don't really know when the dates started.
Who proposed? Zac, at Rodigios dressed as a waitor.
Who has more friends? tied, we are always friends with a couple so it works out evenly.
Who is more sensitive? Me-by far
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? I don't understand this question. But it sounds manly and in control so it must be Zac

2 comments:

Julie said...

You make me laugh, especially the last question. I hope school is going well! I miss talking to you everyday!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you.