Happy Valentines to everyone! I have to admit that mine was the best one so far, every year Zac gets better! Zac left cute notes hidden all over the house for me to find and gave me the prettiest flowers, I feel so lucky to have him. He also gave me a gift card to buy scrapbooking supplies and he used a polka-dot red bow to tie around. After I took off the bow I couldn't resist the temptation of tying it in Teagan's hair. Zac about had a heart attack, but I got one picture before Zac hid the ribbon. I was pleased to see that he doesn't look like a girl! I'm so proud of my manly baby!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

3 comments:
Funny! At first I thought he looked like a girl, but no, his muscles are much too big and I decided it is just a bandana tied on! Next thing you know, he will be kissing his flexed bicept where he has the tattoo "mom." Joann's is having a great sale through Monday, did you know?
Melis...he is seriously ADORABLE! I would be so proud if I were you. Your (and Zac's) genes produced a VERY handsome little boy. hehe :) :) I got your message yesterday and want to call today...hopefully I'll get dinner done ASAP so we can chat. My cousin and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner...otherwise I wouldn't feel so pressured to get it done. :) Talk to you soon my dear!
Ha! My husband always gets annoyed with me when I let my son do girly stuff and wear his sisters headbands. I think it is funny. Boy he is growing!
Post a Comment