Monday, February 4, 2008

SuperBowl Fun!

Teagan and Taylin got awesome super bowl chairs from Grandma and Grandpa Daniels. Teagan is clearly loving the superbowl. Instead of his shirt saying "shhh, I'm watchin the game with dad" it should say "shhh, I takin a nap." The chairs were pretty cute!

He's ridin his new puppy dog and I promise I'm just holding up his head, not choking him!
We decided to be fair and dress to support both teams. We were very very happy to see the Patriots loose to the Giants. Zac couldn't stop saying how it was the greatest super bowl in history. I've never seen three grown men, Zac and his dad and brother, get so giddy over football. It was tons of fun, we love going to the Daniels' house for our yearly tradition!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I loved having you come visit so much. I feel rejuvenated and happy! Thanks for coming and we are excited to come up there in a few weeks!

Jared said...

Aw! He's SO dang cute!!! I need to come see this cute little guy sometime... :) I love babies. I think we just need to have one so I can stop drooling over other people's babies...especially patients. ;)
(PS...even though it says it's Jared who posted the comment, it's really me, Erin. :) )