I am finally on spring break after four weeks of being back to teaching and I am loving it! We went to California to visit my mom the last 6 days and it was such a blast! The weather was in the 70's the entire time and we enjoyed roller blading, swimming, going on walks, and wearing shorts and t-shirts. It was a little sad to have to come back to a really windy day with snow. It was a ton of fun to see my mom and whitney though!

Teagan is starting to smile so cute now! I think I spend most of my time trying to make him smile these days!

My mom made a very fun easter egg hunt for us...I know what you're thinking-me, Whitney and Zac are too old for that- but you are wrong, we had a ton of fun and we took this picture of Teagan getting his prize to ease the guilt we had for racing each other to get the candy when we are 18,22, and 25. I don't think I'll ever grow out of having easter egg hunts!

We decorated Zip lock bags with easter stickers to use as baskets for the easter egg hunt...Zac was very proud of his work of art.

We got Teagan's first experience in the pool on video-it's uneventful but I thought it was a little funny. I think he looks like a body builder in the picture!

1 comment:
Cutest little boy! Easter is so fun! Love
Rebekah and Robert
Post a Comment