Thursday, March 27, 2008

The decision is FINALLY made...

I never told everyone, but Zac was accepted into two physical therapy schools, one called AT STill in Mesa, AZ and anoter called St. Augustine in San diego. The last two weeks we have been stressing out trying to weigh the pros and cons and decide where to go. We finally decided that San Diego would be better. The perfect climate and closeness to my mom and the beach weren't the only reasons we decided to go there. After looking at the set up of the programs, Zac liked the fact that St. Augustine was 8 months shorter and had clinicals starting the first year instead of AT Still where they do all their clinicals for the last year.

Now we get to start looking for places to live-if anyone know of any great places near San Marcos, CA let me know! We're lookin for a steal! I am SO excited to go there this summer! It will be like a 2 and a half year vacation!

San Diego here we come!!!

3 comments:

Diane Packer Family said...

YaHoooooooooo!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you!! Good luck. Robert and I now have a travel destination in California to look forward to!
Love
Rebekah and Robert

Erin said...

Yeah for California!!! I am slightly jealous...and a little sad that we won't be living there at the same time...but that's okay. :) You're going to be in PERFECT weather for the next two and a half years. Now if that's not something to look forward to, I don't know what is! Congrats guys! That's so exciting!!! :) PS...Teagan is so dang cute in all those pics!