For spirit week at the girls' school they had different fun things to do each day. It was a Dr. Seuss theme. One of the days was "thing 1 and thing 2" and they were supposed to dress up as twins with a friend. Eloise was twins with Miley Newell, but they were gone before I could get a picture. Adeline was twins with a girl named Jada. We kept it pretty simple and the girls were excited to be opposites of each other.
Everly was excited and insisted on a "big blue bow" to be part of it too. She picked out the flower shirt because it matched Adeline. haha. I wonder if she is color blind...
They also had a crazy hair day. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of Addy's hair, but it was similar to Eloise. A braid on one side, and straight down on the other with lots of bows.
Sometimes we ignore spirit week all together, but Eloise kept us right on track and reminded me multiple times about each day and what we were doing for the day. She certainly keeps me on my toes!





No comments:
Post a Comment