I was spoiled with a few nights away from my responsibilities and it was so much fun! I left Thursday night and on Friday I got to spend the day with Whitney at an all day Jody Moore event. She is a life coach and teaches the most amazing tools for helping people be happy in life. I learned so much and enjoyed and soaked up every second.
Then I headed back to Julie's house and we had a girls night out. We got yummy salads and snuck them into the movie theater where we chatted and laughed way too much. The lady behind us shushed us about 10 times during the commercials before Little Women even started, which made us laugh even harder, then she would shush more.
It was an amazing day, I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing built-in best friends. I always say that God chose my best friends for me when he made them my siblings, he has AMAZING taste.
The next morning we all went out to Peggy Ann's for breakfast for Julie's birthday and I loved it. We talked all about Jody's event and the things she taught us and it was just the cherry on top for a perfect weekend. I headed home Saturday and found a house full of very happy people who managed just fine without me for a few days. Maybe we all needed a break from each other.



No comments:
Post a Comment