Sometimes I just post pictures of my kids when they are looking perfect and acting perfect, but I want to document the 90% of our life that happens between those so-called perfect pictures. Deep thought of the day: the real perfection can be found in these pictures, you just have to look past the messy faces, unfixed hair and messy house.
Everly and Addy played tea party the other day off and on all day. There were chips ground into the carpet, spilled water and toys all over the whole house, but look at those cute faces. They were in heaven.
This dinner happened late, I was in the middle of making a homemade wreath out of actual boughs (my new favorite hobby). There were needles ALL OVER THE HOUSE! And they were sharp so we kept poking our selves. But we had instant pot spaghetti and everyone loved it and Everly was so cute at dinner and made us all laugh. I am loving that we get to eat dinner as a family most nights.
Sometimes you're too tired to eat dinner so hello early bedtime!
Addy and Everly had quite the time being absolutely silent in Addy's room last week. Addy plastered Everly with lotion in her hair and on her clothes, and then broke a flour balloon and exploded it on herself. It's all in a day's work.
And that is the reality of our day to day life here at home. Nothing too exciting, which is a blessing. Good times, rough times, neutral times. I'll take it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment