Happy birthday sweet Everly! This was a fun time to celebrate Everly's birthday. She enjoyed all the extra attention and enjoyed that we kept singing to her all day. I tried to make a healthy cake and it was rejected by all, but luckily I did cream cheese frosting and that was delicious.
Everly is crawling all over the place and if she is on hard ground she does the funniest little scoot from side to side on her bum. It makes everyone laugh! She is waving hi and bye and says mamamamamama for me, Zac or more food (I think it just means "I want"). She loves her siblings, loves being outside and loves to be held. She is also super funny about food. A lot of times she will reject bland foods like bread or oatmeal, but give her anything with spice and she will not stop eating it. Some of her favorites include chicken curry, sausage gravy, chili, and corn chowder. She usually prefers to eat off of Zac's plate because he adds hinkel hot pepper powder to his and it's extra spicy. One day we will learn that she doesn't have taste buds and this will all make sense. She loves to snuggle little baby dolls and stuffed animals and always gives them hugs. She is pretty darn sweet! Love you little lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment