Saturday, September 15, 2018

Before and After


We have had some exciting before and after pictures.  Here we have Teagan in a blue shirt right after playing in a dirt hill.  He had a thick layer of dust all over his body, clothes and hair.  It was even in his teeth.  He almost looked zombie-ish with that powdery look to his face.  And bellow that we see him all fresh and clean after a shower. 



Adeline broke my heart and cut her hair a couple days before family pictures.  I hadn't fixed her hair yet that day and it was "in her face" so she cut the front on both sides.  I actually didn't even notice and she put her hair in the garbage.  It wasn't discovered until Teagan got home.  He was throwing something away and casually asked "oh, who got a hair cut today?"  I didn't understand so I walked over, saw the hair and started inspecting the girls' hair.   Oh man, what a bummer.  I went and had Susan Albertson cut the rest to make it match.  I'm wondering if we shouldn't have just added in some layers.  The short hair does look really cute on her though.




We let Teagan grow his hair out all summer.  It was fun and bleach blonde.  He even wore it in a man bun a few times for soccer games which totally cracked me up.  But, the time came for a haircut.  He loved having it cut and couldn't believe how much better it felt.


I guess some before's are better and some afters are better, but it doesn't matter too much what they look like, I still love them.

No comments: