Sunday, May 27, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday Adeline

This darling little girl turned four and we just love her so much.  Her birthday was on memorial day weekend again so she got to have lots of cousins around to visit for her birthday.  She is so excited to have all of her siblings home for the summer, that is probably the best birthday present that she could get!  She was super excited to get some new, pretty clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Daniels.  She definitely wears them anytime that they are clean.  



She is definitely going through a stage where she must wear a dress or skirt every day.  She loves to twirl and dance.  Adeline is very smart.  She may not know her ABCs, but she just does different things that show how her brain is working.  I might be biased, but I think she will be the family genius.  She is also so good at making new friends.  She is my child that has such a hard time with change and adjusting to new things like new primary teachers or a rearranged room or a schedule change so it's always surprising how quickly she makes new friends.  At the park she will go and just walk up to random kids and within 10-15 minutes she has a new best friend.  She shares and is kind and generous.  She is especially awesome with kids younger then her (except Everly) and is so kind to them!

Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you!

1. How old are you: 4
2. Who is your best friend: Ty (no, I married him, but yeah, he's my best friend)
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Have a birthday (she asks all the time if it is her birthday yet)
4. What is your favorite color? The Whole Rainbow
5. What is your favorite food? Cake
6. What do you like to do with your family? Go to parks
7. What is your favorite toy? My dollies
8 What is your favorite sport/activity? Having a treat
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Ballet Dancer
10. How old will you be when you get married? 6
11. How many kids are you going to have? 1
12. What is your favorite book? Rapunzel with lots of pictures
13. What is your favorite show or movie? The Very Hungry Caterpillar
14. What makes you happy? When I play with my friends and they don't walk away from me to their home.  And when I have birthday cake.
15. What makes you sad? When I bonked my elbow on the couch. (funny bone)
16. What do you think about before you fall asleep? I'm hungry
17. What is your favorite part of your birthday? Having a cake, oh, and I mean cupcakes
18. What is your favorite scripture story? When Jesus comes to earth again
19. What is something that you think you will accomplish before you are 5? I want to learn how to be able to make cupcakes.
20. What is one word that describes you? Nice

No comments: