Sunday, March 19, 2017

Temple Square

For our family trip we decided to go to Temple Square for church on Sunday.  Teagan was old enough to go to the live Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert so he and I went to the real thing and Zac took the girls to the broadcast at the visitors center.  It was so much fun to have a little date with Teagan, he love it too!  The further along he gets with piano, the more his appreciation for music grows.  I'm so glad that we have that in common!











After Music and the spoken word we went to the visitor's center and walked around the temple grounds and it was great.  Teagan thought that it was fantastic.  "This is way more fun than going to actual church, we should do this every sunday!"








Addy wasn't into picture taking, but Eloise and Teagan's enthusiasm for the photo ops more than made up for it!  I sure love my forever family!


No comments: