My kids just love their grandparents all so much, we are lucky to have all of their grandparents living close by now and we get to see them all at least once a month or so which is really great.
My dad has been coming over to help with the basement a lot lately and every time he walks in the door the girls run up to him and ask to be thrown in the air, he throws them insanely high! I can barely lift them up onto the counter to fix their hair and he throws them high enough to make me nervous. None of my grandpas were alive when I was growing up so it is fun experience what it would have been like through my kids.
I don't have any recent pictures of Teagan with any of his grandparents, but one thing I have noticed is that when Teagan has a game and his grandparents are there he plays so much harder and better. It is so sweet, and I love that he pushes so hard to give his grandpa's a good show and make them proud. We sure are lucky to have all these special people so close!



No comments:
Post a Comment