Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom

I had a fabulous birthday and was spoiled by friends and family and it was one of my favorite birthdays yet.

Dad and Beth had us over for cake and ice cream and dinner with Brian and Elise's family that day which was so nice since we were busy in the basement all day long!  Delicious food and great company.
 

Zac bought me gorgeous flowers and spoiled we with fun presents and my favorite was that he spent the day helping paint the basement.  He considered that to be a lame was to celebrate, but since it was all I wanted, he jumped on board and we finished painting everything except the doors.  I was so thrilled!  It was my favorite present by far!

The new fitness bands, watering can and lipgloss were fun too though!


My good friends Brittney and Stacy surprised me the day before and brought me delicious breakfast and helped me in the basement for a few hours and then took me to a movie later that night.  Zac totally helped orchestrate the whole thing and I felt so loved and had such a great time.  I feel like I've been blessed with so many amazing people in my life!

No comments: