Teagan chose to be baptized on January 2nd and we are so proud of him. He was a combination of nervous and excited. As we talked about what it would be like we cleared any nervousness about drowning. That morning he woke up and was just so nervous, to the point of paleness and shaking and we asked why, he said, "I am just nervous about having to take so many pictures today." Poor guy, I had no idea he dreaded posing for pictures so much. He made it through okay and loved the day.




We were all so grateful to have so many friends and family members support Teagan. He had all of his grandparents and great grandparents, most of his aunts and uncles, and his three best friends (Eli Heath, Mason Murdoch, Zachary Nielson) all there.




We missed a picture with his Durtschi grandparents, darn!
I asked him how he felt on that day and he immediately said, "cold, the water was cold and the bathroom was cold."
I asked him what it was like to get baptized and he said, "I felt the spirit really strong when I was baptized and when I got the Holy Ghost so it was really good; I liked it."
We are so proud of Teagan and the choices he is making. I love his testimony and closeness to the spirit. He is such a strong boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment