We have gotten so so much snow this year. Every time we think that it is going to melt we get another load. For a while we had a couple feet on both sides of the driveway from all the shoveling. The kids have been having a blast.
Eloise wants to out about 10 times a day, each time for approximately 8 minutes. She is a character!
Adeline just loves to be a part of it. She mostly follows the others around and tries to stomp on the snow and smash it.
Teagan has built so many different enormous snowmen and has learned how to snowboard down the hill. He doesn't even have boots, but somehow manages to cruise down the hill and halfway across the yard! He is seriously so athletic. I am proud of him. The first day he fell down the hill about 25 times. I watched him roll down and crash over and over. He just picked himself back up and tried again. Now he has got the hang of it and I'm proud. Teagan can do anything he puts his mind to.
We love the snow around here! Except when we want to play outside in the sunshine and it's so cold our faces freeze, but it's good because it motivates me to get inside work done. This winter I've gone through so many closets and cupboards and we've got the basement ready for sheetrock. Hooray!

No comments:
Post a Comment