We had a wonderful Christmas this year! I didn't take near as many pictures as I have in the past, but we still had just as much fun!
We went to go see santa at the mall and the line was so so long. In fact, Adeline fell asleep in my arms because she was so tired. At first we just decided to not put her in the picture. But then I decided that I could just put her in Santa's arms. He was so sweet and was on board. It was so sweet, Adeline slept through the whole thing. We got the pictures and I took her back and she never woke up. I could feel everyone in line watching us and there was an audible sigh of relief when I was able to pick her back up and she stayed asleep.
One of the fun family activities that we did was building gingerbread houses at Jake and Angie's house. They were genius and superglued the houses together before we all got there. Then each kid got their own frosting and bowl of candy and went to town. It was so much fun!
We tried several times to get an awesome picture in from of the Christmas tree. We eventually gave up, but this was a pretty close one. We love our silly annual Christmas picture!
I didn't get any pictures on Christmas morning. Actually, I know I did take pictures, but they are no where to be found. Just imagine the joy on their faces when they each found a super soft sleeping bag/pillow pet thing, and hot wheels and babies and strollers. It was magical and I think it's safe to say that we all enjoyed it completely.


No comments:
Post a Comment