Valentines Day was on a Saturday and we made the most of it. We made special cards for each kid and the big kids got their favorite cereal. There were lots of love notes written on sticky notes hidden throughout the house too. It's fun having a day to love each other!
The longer we are married, the better Zac gets to know me. He made me a treasure hunt, which I totally LOVED, and at the end was a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, how did I get so lucky?
That night Zac and I went on a date. There was a church hosting a Valentines Day dance that was free so we decided to try it out!
There were a group there, Swing Junction, teaching us all how to swing dance. Zac and I had so much fun and loved dancing, although it was exhausting!
It was really fun because we went with other couples. This is Jared and Courtney Heath. We love to hang out with them, they are always up for adventure!
Brian and Elise came too! Technically, they are the ones who told us about the dance so they get all the credit. They've been going to the dances quite a bit and were really good. They are always fun to be around!
We handed off the camera to get a picture, and then we danced and moved around so much that they were all blurry.
I love dancing and I love that Zac humored me and went along for the ride! We really had a great time. Happy Valentines Day to everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment