We love this little girl! I can't believe she is 8 months old today! Adeline is so sweet and so quick to smile and laugh! Some might not believe that because she does not love new people. She will sit apprehensively with grandparents or aunts and uncles, and screams with strangers. But at home, Adeline is a peach.
She just got her 3rd, 4th, and 5th teeth in the last week or two, which has been a little sad, but they are so cute.
Adeline loves her toys, especially ones that make music, she has started dancing to music or to our lovely voices.
Adeline is a smart cookie! When I talk to her I can tell she is just getting it. She has mimicked what I say on several occasions(dada, bye bye, quack) and loves to copy hand gestures/signs(hi, bye, all done, clapping). Seriously, it's not like this is my first baby and I'm over exaggerating every little perfect thing she does. This is the third and I'm amazed and totally positive that she is a prodigy.
It is so crazy to have three kids, but I can't even imagine life without our perfect Adeline, I can't believe she is getting so old. Time passes way too fast!




No comments:
Post a Comment